July 22, 2008
Asa RaceMod for TA v1.9a
-featuring a 13th unique Race,completely replacing the custom default race.
-goal of this mod is to deliver a seemlessly integrating unique race instead of the default custom race selectable
The Asa Race(Viking Gods) focuses heavily on terraforming/biology
ie. Planetary development, defensive tacticts and hull techs.
Please give any feedback, and report your suggestions and bugs at http://www.i-mod-productions.com/showthread.php?t=1104
Kryo, for his KHSM mod, which has been partly implemented (all Torian FakeHulls)
Zyxpsilon for making the race logo & PI icons & query icons
NastyTang for great planet work
Stefan for his weapon fx and tweaking
No credits go to Gauntlet,since I found the race pic at an arts site long before his mod :P
1. Delete any older AsaRaceMod Folder
2. Extract the zip into ...\GalCiv2\Twilight\Mods
3. run asa.bat
4. select asa racemod in gameoptions screen
5. if the path still points to a ..\GalCiv2\Mods folder click default and repeat step 4 :)
v1.9b will be available soon, which will activate the asa specific terraincolorschemes and probably include some new gfx stuff.
Depending on feedback, maybe some general tweaks as well.
TA Asa Unique Race Mod 1.9a
May 14, 2007
Thanks to kryo another update ;)
With this version your are not supposed to reinstall the mod after any patch
extract both files
to any modfolder
MrKorx's Miniaturization & Logistics Mod
February 22, 2007
Since the SubspaceAnnihilator weapon didn't come with DA :(
here is mine...
- just extract the file to any mods directory:
- subspaceannihilator (for stats open the file)
- changed doomray model(just the look) to an unused existing one, didn't like the old
- increased neutrino bullets damage to 12 instead of 9 -- however if you don't like it, just delete the whole weapon entry. I just made it to have an alternative to blackhole thingy, because my system lags badly when using it
Subspace Annihilator addin